Yikes, road bump. I just got done with my “
emerge world” (yes 5 days later [overnights a slow pc]) and did a –depclean. I got hit bad by this block on day two:
[blocks B ] sys-apps/mktemp (is blocking sys-apps/coreutils-6.10-r1) [blocks B ] >=sys-apps/coreutils-6.10 (is blocking sys-apps/mktemp-1.5)
Unemerging coreutils to let in mktemp was a bad idea. Bye bye ls, mv, mkdir… oh boy. Thank god the net was still up and I was able search, discover and extract what I needed from a stage3 to be able to build coreutils. Fast forward to today and –depclean removed “
mktemp“. This took down my network connection. I had to encourage a librarian to burn mktemp source to a disk, and had thank the lord emerge didn’t fail. It didn’t. I blame udept for the –depclean fiasco. But now my pc is up to date… almost almost.