Welcome to linuxtidbits.
linuxtidbits is a place for common bits of Linux knowledge. Linux is a good operating system with good people. Being part of Linux, to me, means being a part of something that everyone can contribute to.
Comments, suggestions, all enjoyed. Welcome to linuxtidbits.
- Command Line to Clipboard
- Samsung Syncmaster SA350 Monitor: Thoughts and Settings
- Color Output on Bash Scripts
- Setup GNOME on Arch Linux 3.14
- PCI, PCI-X, PCI Express - Oh boy!
- Setting Up Irssi
- Calibration of a Samsung Series 3 350 32" TV
- Apple Keyboards in Linux
- Creating Quality Web Sized PNGs with ImageMagick
- Setting Up a Scripting Environment
If wanting to post code in the comments, you'll have to post in HTML syntax. This page will convert certain needed UTF8 characters to HTML entities. Otherwise, standard HTML tags are used: