Welcome to linuxtidbits.
linuxtidbits is a place for common bits of Linux knowledge. Linux is a good operating system with good people. Being part of Linux, to me, means being a part of something that everyone can contribute to.
Comments, suggestions, all enjoyed. Welcome to linuxtidbits.
- Command Line to Clipboard
- Color Output on Bash Scripts
- PCI, PCI-X, PCI Express - Oh boy!
- Samsung Syncmaster SA350 Monitor: Thoughts and Settings
- Setting Up Irssi
- Encrypting/Decrypting a File Easily With a Couple Bash Scripts
- Setup GNOME on Arch Linux 3.14
- Apple Keyboards in Linux
- Purge memory trick
- Creating Quality Web Sized PNGs with ImageMagick
If wanting to post code in the comments, you'll have to post in HTML syntax. This page will convert certain needed UTF8 characters to HTML entities. Otherwise, standard HTML tags are used: