Welcome to linuxtidbits.
linuxtidbits is a place for common bits of Linux knowledge. Linux is a good operating system with good people. Being part of Linux, to me, means being a part of something that everyone can contribute to.
Comments, suggestions, all enjoyed. Welcome to linuxtidbits.
- Setup GNOME on Arch Linux 3.14
- Command Line to Clipboard
- Color Output on Bash Scripts
- Setting Up Irssi
- Samsung Syncmaster SA350 Monitor: Thoughts and Settings
- Customize man page colors with 'less' definitions
- PCI, PCI-X, PCI Express - Oh boy!
- Apple Keyboards in Linux
- Reviving a Power Mac G4 with Ubuntu Server
- gedit to Geany
If wanting to post code in the comments, you'll have to post in HTML syntax. This page will convert certain needed UTF8 characters to HTML entities. Otherwise, standard HTML tags are used: